Social Movements and the EnvironmentAugust 1, 2018 - Categorised in: -
- Corburn (2005) Street Science. MIT Press
- Figueroa (2002). “Teaching for Transformation: Lessons from Environmental Justice”. In J. Adamson, R. Stein, & M. M. Evans (Eds.), The Environmental Justice Reader: Politics, Poetics and Pedagogy (pp. 311–30). Tuscon: University of Arizona Press.
- Martinez-Allier (2002) The Environmentalism of the Poor. Edward Elgar
- Sicotte and Brulle (2018) “Social Movements for Environmental Justice Through the Lens of Social Movement Theory”. In Holifield, Chakraborty and Walker (eds.) The Routledge Handbook of Environmental Justice. Routledge
- Wapner and Willoughby (2005) The Irony of Environmentalism: The Ecological Futility but Political Necessity of Lifestyle Change. Ethics and International Affairs 19(3): 77-89